How to Get Aadhar Card Duplicate? Lost your Aadhar card? Or is the original Aadhar card was damaged? how to get back Aadhar card? The only answer to all these questions answered in this article so please read properly and follow the steps that How To Get Duplicate Aadhar card.
Yes, the Aadhar card is lost and can be returned using your mobile number on the official UIDAI website. It is also possible to get a Duplicate Aadhar card from UIDAI’s official website by providing an Aadhar card registration number. Follow these steps when losing your Aadhar card.
OTP is sent to your registered mobile number or e-mail ID. After you confirm by entering the received OTP, your Aadhar number will be sent to Mobile Number / Email ID. You can download your Aadhar number or order your Aadhar reprint. Also Read this: How to Check CIBIL Score for free.
Do you Want to get an eAadhar card? Then Follow This Steps.
Visit the official UIDAI website.
- Enter your Registration Number (Registration Number, Date, Time, Name, Zip Code) as Aadhar Receipt Payment. Or enter Aadhar card number.
- OTP comes with the registered mobile number. Enter it and proceed.
- Visit eAadhar.uidai.gov Website with your Aadhar or Registration ID.
- You have to enter your Aadhar number or registered number.
- Enter Aadhar Number, Address, PIN Code, Security Code and Mobile Number.
- Enter OTP that you received on your mobile number, click on Validate and Generate.
- Duplicate Aadhar card can be downloaded online. An Aadhar PDF file can be generated. Done!